Active Campers is the manufacturer of quality slide on campers, locally made for Australian conditions.
Active Campers were developed as slide-on campers and not just caravans fitted to the back of utilities.
The construction of our pop-top campers have been tested on some of the roughest 4 x 4 tracks in the Australian outback and on the beach, enabling you to take your active camper anywhere your car goes.
We listened to our customers and improved in design and materials. So that today we can offer a slide on camper, we believe to be, the best on the market. Our campers open in no time, are small enough to go anywhere a car can go and still offer the comfort of a cold drink, quick cuppa or lay down whilst stopping.
Active campers are designed to fit most 2 or 4 wheel drive, flat tray, single, extra or dual cab utes.
- True 4wd driving ~ having a low centre of gravity gives the vehicle a superb weight distribution
- The pop up roof opens super fast, within seconds, for quick travel breaks. Setting up camp at night takes minimal time and effort
- The solid insulated fiberglass roof keeps the water out and temperatures comfortable inside
- Large fly screened windows gives excellent cross ventilation and keeps unwelcome guests out
- The campers are built to last using modern fibreglass technology and honeycomb sandwich wall panels resulting in a very light yet extremely strong camper
- One car is all you need to transport the family, go to work, for holidays or weekends away and still tow your toys